Sun Windows Inc. is a manufacturer of high-quality clad wood windows and doors, as well as vinyl windows. Sun's products feature energy saving performance and compete with the top lines of the major industry brands, while the Ultra-Sun Advantage™ gives our customers a distinct advantage over those brands.
Sun Windows Inc. is locally owned and operated, financially sound and well established. Career opportunities range from factory assembly personnel, maintenance, line supervisors, middle and upper management, customer service personnel, shipping, purchasing, engineering, information technology, graphics & communication, to sales representatives.
Select the Tab below to view information about the current positions.
Production workers produce and assemble products through the following:
• operate and maintain machinery,
• ensure production standards are met as instructed,
• finalize products,
• prepare products for shipping, and
• keep the production area clean
• following health and safety standards,
• maintaining a clean workstation and production floor,
• assembling products and parts,
• following production guidelines and specifications,
• finalizing and packaging products for shipment,
• operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment,
• monitoring products for quality concerns,
• working with consistent speed and accuracy,
• reporting any issues to the supervisor or group lead,
• performing other tasks as assigned
• high school diploma/GED,
• able to work as part of a team,
• good communication skills,
• basic math skills,
• able to read or ability to learn to read tape measurer,
• physical dexterity.
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am to 3:25pm.
Pay: Call 270-684-0691 for current pay rate and additional information
Benefits: This job offers full time benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, life and AD&D, short-term & long-term disability, and a 401k with a 3% employer match. Benefits also include profit sharing and other bonus opportunities. All benefits are effective the first day of the month following 60 days from the employee’s date of hire.